Residential care with compassion
Sherwood House is a residential care home in the village of Linby, Nottinghamshire. Our beautiful period home has been fully modernised to meet the needs of our residents. Our facilities are accessible and wheelchair-friendly, and our caring team provides a warm welcome and a supportive environment.
Here's what makes us unique
Care is at the heart of our home
- Traditional care for older people (excluding dementia)
- Personalised care plans
- Advance care planning for end of life support
- A not-for-profit provider of social care
- Qualified and caring staff
- Home-cooked meals thanks to our in-house chef
- An activity schedule to keep our residents active
- A spacious care home setting with stunning gardens
- 19 bedrooms with ensuites.
New residents welcome
If you’re looking for respite care in Nottinghamshire, we can help. We provide short-term respite care and a warm welcome to people, however long or short their stay.
Download a brochure
All about Sherwood House
To get a feel for life at Sherwood House, download our brochure - you can also contact us to request that we send you a copy by post.
Come and see us! We know it’s important to make the right choice when it comes to a care home. We offer a free trial day so that you or your loved one can come and experience the benefits that Sherwood House has to offer.