Residents are at the centre of what we do here at Sherwood House.
To make this happen, we need a compassionate and caring team who are committed to delivering outstanding service. In return, we will provide a warm welcome in a supportive environment.
We have job opportunities in all aspects of running a care home. If you think you can make a big difference to the lives of our residents, we want to hear from you.
View our job vacancies:
Working life at Sherwood House
Sherwood House is part of NCHA, which means you'll be part of a large organisation who value their colleagues.
You could get above average annual leave, career development opportunities and many other benefits:
- 36.5 days annual leave
- Free basic healthcare cash plan
- Family-friendly working policies
- Free training and development
- Pension contributions up to 10% matched by NCHA
- Access to cycle to work and discounted bus pass schemes
- £250 refer a friend incentive for colleagues who refer external candidates.
Find out more about the employee benefits we can offer you.